I look forward to working with you. I am deeply committed to helping you create and achieve your vision for your marriage/relationship and personal life. Together we will explore what you want and your natural and most powerful way of achieving it.
Coaching works by combining inner work with outward action. Inner work involves identifying and updating the core beliefs and habits currently creating your life experiences. The outer work involves creating the goals, processes and systems that support you in meeting your goals. Along the way, I offer you researched based theories, measurement and tools to enhance your journey.
Having a clear Coaching Agreement establishes a foundation for our work together.
Coaching services are not in any way to be construed as, or a replacement for, psychotherapy, legal counsel, financial counsel, or medical advice. You are responsible for creating your own decisions and results. In this way, you agree not to hold me – Narissa Singh, my company -Narissa Singh Group Inc., or any company I am affiliated with, liable for any outcomes resulting directly or indirectly from the coaching process.
As your coach, you can expect me to:
- Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest, and the truest in you
- Provide safety, encouragement and support; an environment in which you can relax and explore
- Respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make
- Expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights
- Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board
- Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness
- Be an on-going resource for you in accomplishing your intentions
I expect that you, as my client will:
- Cultivate a core honesty with yourself
- Commit yourself to intentions that are truly meaningful and significant to you
- Keep me honestly informed as to what is and is not working for you
- Take ownership for your progress and your accomplishments
- Be accountable for your own actions and show up on time and as scheduled for appointments
- Take financial responsibility for your coaching time. If you are unable to attend your scheduled session, you are responsible for giving at least 24-hour advance notice to cancel the session.
As your coach I agree that all information you provide will be kept strictly confidential. I respect your willingness to be truthful, and I will treat this information as a special confidence. Although there are no guarantees on the outcomes from coaching, most people report significant progress on their goals. Nevertheless, each party agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the other party from and against any and all liability and expenses in connection with claims for damages of any nature arising from such party’s performance or failure to perform in obligations hereunder.
My philosophy is that as the expert of your own life, you have the capacity and the inner resources to approach your current life situation in a way that transforms your ability to have more of what you want. I work with you in a collaborative effort as your partner and guide in your journey.
For our sessions, I will provide you with a Zoom login or Free Conference Calling number for our sessions, unless other arrangements have been made. All sessions are subject to a 24-hour cancellation policy. With prior arrangement, a missed appointment can be made up with email coaching. With less than 24-hour notice, you are required to pay for the session. If I need to cancel a session, I will provide you with 24-hour advance notice and reschedule within a reasonable timeframe.
In-person sessions can be an option for local clients. For Regional/National clients, in-person options are also available for additional costs & reimbursement of travel.
On occasion, you may have an urgent question, request for feedback or want a confidential response to some situation where you don’t want to wait for your next call. This is a “just in time coaching” option where you can use email to get a timely response. In an emergency, you could call me directly. This is for urgent use only.
With regard to payments, we agree on a fee of $150 CAD per one-hour session. The Discovery Session is 1.5 hours long at a discounted rate of $200 CAD. Discovery Sessions are for first-time sessions only. If the need for longer coaching sessions arise, we can discuss that as an option and the fee/payment for that longer session option.
Most clients choose to securely store a credit card on file. You have the option for paying for a group of sessions in advance. There are no contracts or requirements to pay for a group of sessions up front. You are billed in advance for your appointment to hold the appointment space.
Again, please honor the 24-hour cancellation policy since there are only a limited number of spots open per week. Last minute cancellations prevent other clients from taking the reserved time slot and are therefore billed as a late cancel and you are required to pay the cost of the session.
Achieving the relationship goals you desire is a process. I commit to the price above for the duration of our current coaching time period and you commit to staying open and connected to the process. We all agree to communicate about the natural flow of our work together.
I may change my rate/pricing per hour at any time. If a period of more than 6 months have elapsed since our last session, my rate at that current time of booking will be applied.
Most clients find that in time they spread their coaching from weekly, to bi-weekly, to monthly and then booster sessions to track their progress. This natural progression is highly desired in coaching in that with more coaching you should feel greater positivity, control and autonomy around meeting your goals.
My practice fills by referrals. As you experience powerful changes in your life and relationship/marriage, I would appreciate any recommendations of my services to interested friends, colleagues, and social circles that can benefit from these tools and services.
General Terms & Conditions
The following criteria describe the boundaries of the coaching partnership between Narissa Singh (Coach) and You (Client).
- Life coaching is a process that is focused on my current and future priority needs, interests, and goals (e.g., short and long-term purposes). This is a comprehensive, holistic process that may involve multiple aspects of my personal growth including but not limited to: relationships, career, spirituality, values, finances, education, recreation, health, communication, transitions, and decision-making.
- I am fully responsible for my well being during my coaching sessions, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time and that coaching is not intended as professional legal, medical, psychological, or financial advice.
- I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold my coach harmless from and against any and all liability and expenses in connection with claims for damages of any nature arising from coaching.
- Life coaching is not mental health counseling, treatment for substance abuse, or promoting expertise/advice. I understand that my coach is not functioning as a licensed mental health professional and coaching is not intended as a replacement for counseling, psychiatric interventions, treatment for mental illness, recovery from past abuse, professional medical advice, financial assistance, legal counsel, or other professional services.
- If I am currently seeking mental health services by a licensed psychologist, social worker, therapist, or counselor, I will inform my coach of the nature of this relationship, as well as sign a consent form, should it be necessary to share my information with them.
- If I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, I will consult with him/her regarding the advisability of working with a life& relationship coach to ensure this individual is aware of my decision to proceed with the life &relationship coaching.
- If necessary, I will seek professional advice for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I also understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine, and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my responsibility.
- I understand and agree that my results in life are up to me and that by law my coach cannot guarantee my results in life or in my relationships, so my coach cannot be held liable under any circumstances for my results or actions.
- Coaching can involve brainstorming, values clarification, the completion of written assignments, education, goal setting, identifying plans of action, accountability, making requests, agreements to change behavior, examining lifestyles, and questioning.
- Coaching is most effective when all parties are honest and straightforward in their communication.
- Life & relationship coaching will be an ongoing relationship that might take a number of months, although either party can terminate at any time. The sessions will be facilitated via telephone or online conferencing. In some cases, in-person sessions can be arranged.
- I understand that certain topics may be anonymously shared with other life-coaching professionals for training or consultation purposes.
- Coaching is a confidential relationship and the coach agrees to keep all information strictly confidential, except in those situations in which I provide my written consent, or if such confidentiality would violate the law (e.g., jeopardize the safety of the client or others). In these cases, your communications may be disclosed to appropriate state law enforcement authorities.
- If needed, I can reschedule my session by contacting my coach via e-mail or phone at least 24-hours prior to my scheduled sessions. Otherwise, I recognize this session will be counted toward the terms of my coaching agreement.
- I am responsible for calling my coach at the appointed time at the number or login provided. If I have not called in five minutes of the scheduled time, my coach will call me. I will do my best to make all appointment/calls on time. If I know I will be late for any reason, I will let my coach know ahead of time.
- I am committed to completing assigned tasks/extra work as needed and participating fully in the process.
- I will be accountable for my own success. It is my responsibility to take these sessions and activities seriously and to implement the sessions in my life consistently.
- I understand that my coach is here to coach, offer guidance and direction and when necessary and with permission, may offer some directive advice and educational training. My coach is not here to hold me accountable or to offer specific solutions or advice. I understand that only I will produce my own results.
- I understand that I can participate in other programs, training and workshops hosted by my coach at additional cost.
- I agree to receive emails, information, tools and resources from my coach.
By reading, the Coaching Agreement and General Terms& Conditions for Coaching, I attest to having read, understood and agreed to the content above, in its entirety and consent to all of the above. I also agree to be charged in advance for my coaching session to reserve my appointment.